Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How Much RAM Do I Need for Windows VPS?

  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Cawes's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2022
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How Much RAM Do I Need for Windows VPS?

    Planning to run light web apps and RDP on a Windows VPS. Is 2GB RAM enough, or should I go for 4GB or more? Looking for real-world advice from people with experience.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Geral's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2021
    Posts
    272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: How Much RAM Do I Need for Windows VPS?

    For light web apps and basic RDP usage, 2GB RAM can be sufficient, but if you plan to multitask or use heavier apps, 4GB or more is highly recommended for smoother performance. It's always better to have extra headroom to avoid lags or crashes. If you're looking for a cheap Windows VPS with flexible RAM options, check out https://cube-host.net/vps-windows/ — they offer scalable plans ideal for real-world usage scenarios like yours.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •